The blue steering wheel
Owners of the blue steering wheel are rewarded with exclusive content and special offers:
• Invitations to driving experiences such as the RoadStars Trophy, Mercedes-Benz driving safety training or the Tipper show
• Exclusive product presentations
• Participation at special events such as the Truck Grand Prix or the IAA Commercial Vehicles
• Participation in product surveys
• Receipt of a high-quality sew-on badge with the blue steering wheel
• Networking with other truck drivers
Would you like to meet other truck drivers? Then use the blue steering wheel as an identifying feature and send other drivers a friends request.
You can easily recognise other truck drivers on RoadStars by the blue steering wheel next to their display name.
It is used in all places where the display name of the user is used. Examples include:
- In the RoadStars user profile
- Wall posts
- Comments on articles or wall posts
Not currently part of the active RoadStars community? Log in using your Facebook account and add your truck driver's licence as described in the next step.
Or would you like to create your own RoadStars profile? Then use our registration feature which has been expanded by a number of additional fields. Please enter your driver's licence number there as well as your name as it appears on your driver's licence. These fields serve merely to confirm your driver's licence. The data will be handled as strictly confidential and will not be visible to other RoadStars members.
Already a member and would like to receive the blue steering wheel?
Then simply log in and edit your profile. There, you will find a new tab entitled "Personal details". In this tab, you can enter your truck driver's licence and your name as it appears on your driver's licence.