schau mal in deine Postbox. Wir haben dir hierzu eine Nachricht geschrieben 😊
Tips on RoadStars
All your questions about registration on RoadStars and login to your profile are answered here:
- How do I become a RoadStars member?
- How can I become part of the RoadStars community via Facebook?
- How do I get the blue steering wheel and what are the benefits?
- How do I log in?
- Is it possible not to have to keep logging in repeatedly?
- How can I access RoadStars from my smartphone as quickly as possible?
- Is there a way of being kept updated on the current topics on RoadStars?
This is where all your questions on the RoadStars community are answered and the various ways in which you can make contact with other truck enthusiasts are explained:
- What rules are there for interaction on RoadStars?
- How can I find my friends on RoadStars and make new contacts?
- How can I share my opinion on the articles on RoadStars with others?
- How can I indicate that I really liked an article?
- How can I share the best pictures of my truck with other RoadStars?
- Can I also give the other RoadStars feedback on their pictures on the bulletin board?
Here you can find out which settings are possible in your profile and which functions “My domain” offers you:
- Which changes can I make to the settings for my data and the RoadStars email notifications?
- Can I also set up a personal photo album that is separate from the bulletin boards?
- What do the stars (ActivityStars) in my profile mean?
- Does RoadStars give me the option of only displaying the articles that represent my interests?
- How can I contact my friends directly and personally on RoadStars?
- How does the Postbox work?
- How do I know if I have received a postbox message?
Here you can find out all about the other RoadStars users, the market switcher and the search:
- Are there RoadStars in different languages and how can I view a page in another language?
- How can I find a specific article on RoadStars?